Sunday, September 18, 2005

Precious



This is a very recent picture of my niece and nephew (from left to right), Gabriella Noelle, and Johnathon Richard. I have been away at school for less than a month, and already they look so different! I miss them so much!!

My school finally has The Facebook. It is out of control. I went outside to talk on the phone tonight, and no one was outside. Everyone was on their computers, sending out friend requests, and receiving them. Hopefully this will die down in the next few days.

I have some surprising news that will unfold in the next week or so. Stay tuned for that.

That's all I have to say.

4 comments:

Wags said...

I bet it's about a boy! I got $20 bucks on it... any takers??

Andrea Wagenmaker said...

I can hardly stand the anticipation, Shaundra. Come out with it already!

Shaundra said...

ahhhhh...this is how I get readership.

Shaundra said...

hey Sarah--who you calling a pimp?? You vs. Me on who is more of a "pimp"--you would win, hands down. Let's see...soccer-player guy, other guy from home, other guys here...hmm, I'm seeing a trend..