Wednesday, September 21, 2005

My Roomies!!

My roommates are the greatest. We all get along so well, and the dynamics in the room are just right. We have two Type-A and two Type B people, so we compliment each other well, and it is definately sad that it is our last year all together.


From left to right: Erin, Jenny, Rachel, and me, incase you didn't know that was me.
Erin and Jenny are the Type-A's and Rachel and I are the Type B's. If Rachel or I leave late at night, chances are we won't be back for a while, because we will run into people and lose track of time, whereas, Jenny and Erin hang out with people often, but know when it's time to turn in for the night (one of the many examples of Type-A vs. Type-B).


We are crazy. Our residence is Jones 5--WHERE THE PARTY AT! At least, that's the sign in our window (no joke). We love to hang out with one another, have fun, play loud music, have dance parties...it's always good times in Jones 5.

Even though we're a crazy room, we know that there is time for academia, and we all challenge each other to think in new ways and help each other to keep on task.

Of course, we can't be serious for long. Someone always ends up breaking the ice.
I really didn't mean for this to be a story, but we were taking all of these pics for our new group on FACEBOOK, so I felt that I should use these since they are good pics. Anyway, those are my roommates. I love you Jones 5!!!

1 comment:

Wags said...

fun times.. tell your roommates i said hi... even though they don't know me....