Wednesday, July 27, 2005

a food poem

This morning, after taking my mom to work 2 hours before I had to be there, I thought I would be productive and fix the horrible roots on my head. Here is a Hoku (a Japanese poem, 5-8-5 syllables, similar to the Haiku, 5-7-5 syllables) to commermorate the occassion.

I dyed my own hair
Looks like chocolate curly french fries
Now I am hungry

I really don't like chocolate with french fries...heck, I don't even eat fried foods normally. Emma and Liam Rudd used to tell me that my hair looks like curly french fries, so I kinda ripped that off of them.

Work was pretty sweet today. It wasn't busy, but I made pretty good money. If I get better than 20% tips, they seem to come in the same day, and this was one of those days. Keep those college funds coming! You don't have to even tip me well, but my day goes better when people I know come in to see me (at the Apple Ave Bob Evans...NOT the Sternberg one). It makes my day a lot more fun!

No comments: