Monday, May 30, 2005

remembering

I have a friend at school named Megan. She is a very outgoing girl with a sweet spirit. A few times this past school year, Megan let me ride home with her, because she lives on the eastern part of Michigan. This made it so much easier for my parents, because they didn't have to come all the way to Tennessee to retrieve me. Since we go to eastern Michigan, we take a different route than I usually take. My heart goes out to people that I don't even know every time we reach Carrolton, Kentucky. The first time I went through there, I noticed a sign that says something to the effect of, "..this is the site of a Bus Crash that killed many on May 14, 1988..." I always meant to find more out about it, but it never re-crossed my mind until now. Apparently, this was the worst alcohol-related crash in U.S. history. If you get a chance, click the title of this post to go to this site.

No comments: