Wednesday, May 18, 2005

between labor pains..



I am definately ready for Amber (my older sister) to have her baby. She is overdue now, and if she does not go into labor before Monday, they will have to induce her. I cannot wait until the phonecall that will make me rush as fast as possible to the hospital. I hope it happens tonight. I hope I am in the middle of sleep, and I get the call. If that happens, I am permitted to call off of work tomorrow. My mom and I work together, so if I want to call off, it has to be a good reason.

I am so happy for them. They got married in December of 2003, and they are going to make great parents. I am grateful for the kind of man Mike is, and that I know he will always take good care of my sister. That is so important to me. I wouldn't want to have to beat him up...haha.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

I heard she had her baby yesterday. How is he?