Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Union, dearest Union, honored be thy name.

First of all, I tried to download these pics from my files, and then I went to imageshack.us to download them, and I can't get rid of the white around them!! This is so frustrating, because I have tried for a long time. Links and pics aren't my forte, so can somebody help me?? I did my best!

The title of this post is just a taste of my school's almamater. I DISLIKE singing that song!!

I thought I would show you a few pics of some friends and other fun stuff, just to give you a few visuals of people I talk about often.


This is my friend Brian Spillman. He is a part of my favorite fraternity on campus, Lambda Chi Alpha. He used to have really long hair, but he decided to cut it, and where it as a mullet for a week. Sadly, the mullet is gone now.


These are my girls from Jones 7 from left to right: Rachel and Jo. I think we were taking a break from our dance** party to pose for a ghetto-like picture.


Last, but not least, The "Suede's Trio". All three of us are music majors, in the same choirs, and have many of the same classes. We already got to see each other everyday, so we figured, why not work together?? Leslie (left) started working at "Suede's" first, which is a restaurant that Carl Perkins opened (for those of you who don't know him, he wrote, Blue Suede Shoes which was made popular by Elvis). Fox (middle) and I went in for an interview together and got the job. Sadly, the owners of the restaurant decided to close "Suede's", but we will always have our memories there. "....I will ride the morning winds....."

There are some people that I left out, because I didn't have good pictures of them. I apologize for that. Maybe we'll get some good pics this semester!!

**I do believe that it is ok to dance, if it is done in a tasteful manner.**

No comments: