Monday, June 06, 2005

CrAzInEsS....


I thought that it would be beneficial to make a list of all of the crazy things I have done in my life. This probably won't take long for you to read, as I have been known as a "goody-goody" my entire life.


I have...

-Rolled (TP'd) a house
-Tipped a cow
-Climbed up a billboard
-Sat on top of the restaurant, Perkins (in Jackson, Tn.)
-Played football in a thunderstorm (accompanied with big mud puttles)
-Drove a car with only one working headlight
-Drove a car with no working breaks
-Gotten pulled over (2 times+...)
-Turned my hair orange
-Snuck out of the house
-Broken curfew (at school and at home)
-Cheated on a test (in middle school)
-Hung out with the wrong crowd
-Ran from the police (when I wasn't old enough to be outside late and the officers enforced curfew..are they still doing that??)
-Sung Karaoke
-Slid into 3rd base in shorts, and NO sliding shorts..ouch!
-Fallen asleep while tanning
-Swam in Lake Michigan in March!
-Consumed "Rum Ice Cream" in Germany..since it was written in German, I DIDN'T KNOW IT HAD ALCOHOL!! EVEN THE KIDS EAT THAT STUFF THERE!
-Played hookey
-Slept through a very important test (in college)
-Missed a rehearsal (in college)
-Almost missed my sister's wedding
-Played poker while waiting for my nephew to be born--in the hospital!
-Gone to class without brushing my teeth..hey, I did have a piece of gum though..
-Worn a costume to a party that wasn't a costume party..
-Gone to a frat party (don't worry, they are so much different at a Christian school)
-Rode to my dorm with a guy I didn't even know (now we're really good friends)
-Walked alone at night in a vacant parking lot
-Worn an offensive color of lipstick
-Forgotten words of a song in an exam
-Made up words of a song in German in an exam..totally fooled them too!
-Skipped a voice lesson because I wasn't prepared


That's all I can think of. Maybe I'm not a "goody-goody" afterall, but I have learned something valuable from everything on this list. Feel free to post your lists here, by leaving comments. If I can think of anything more, I will edit this post.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a proven fact that you can not tip a cow over. Maybe in your dreams Shaundra...

Shaundra said...

Dear Rachel--

I was not referring to you as the wrong crowd, but to a crowd that I hung out with in high school very briefly. You're a good crowd..the cream of the crop!

-Shaundra

Anonymous said...

hey, you forgot "left jackson at 10 p.m. to take a road trip, but only made it to the steak n shake in bartlett tennessee." lol.

Anonymous said...

Hmm...interesting list, what do you suppose I would say???