Friday, June 03, 2005

Batgirl...

I HATE BATS!!

My dad was asleep in his chair when I walked in the house. All of the sudden, I noticed a bat flying around my living room. I frantically slammed all of the doors that lead to other places in the house, so I could limit where the bat could go. I started screaming like a girl, and woke my dad up. MY DAD RAN AWAY! He hid in the bathroom for some time, until I made him come back out and help me. Who wears the pants in this family?? Anyway, we tried for a very long time to get him outside, but the dumb thing just kept flying in circles, and then disappearing behind curtains, bookshelves, etc. We weren't sure if he flew out and we just missed it, or if he was hiding. Well, we couldn't find him, and I finally gave up at 2:45am this morning trying. I went upstairs and finally went to bed.






While I was cleaning today, the bat appeared again. He was flying around, and quite close to me, as if he knew how annoyed I was. He has disappeared once again. I am ready for him. I have my broom and my running shoes on for when he shows his face again. So now, I just wait....

2 comments:

Elliot Gruszka said...

haha . . . shaundra I have so many bat stories. They haunt me. Ask me next time we talk, we'll both get a laugh...

later

Shaundra said...

P.S...the bat has been gone..i just forgot to update about it!